From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Premise in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Premise (from the Latin praemissa [propositio], meaning "placed in front") can refer to:
- Premise, a claim that is a reason for, or an objection against, some other claim as part of an argument
- Premises, land and buildings together considered as a property
- Premise (film), the situational logic driving the plot in plays
- Premise, a trade name for the insecticide Imidacloprid
- Premise, landing page software from Copyblogger Media
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Premise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.