From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up premium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Premium may refer to:
- Premium (marketing), a promotional item that can be received for a small fee when redeeming proofs of purchase that come with or on retail products.
- Risk premium, the monetary difference between the guaranteed return and the possible return on an investment
- "Premium segment" for "premium customers" in marketing
- Premium television, a class of subscription-based television service
- Premium station, a class of railway stations on Metlink
- Premium Outlets, a brand of shopping malls
- Premium-Cola, a brand of cola from Germany
- Premium Internet from Virgin Media
- Premium-rate telephone number
- a Nabisco brand of saltine crackers
- Insurance premium
- Premium Bond, a type of bond available in the United Kingdom
- a grade of gasoline with the highest octane rating
- a Buyer's Premium to be paid in addition to the cost of an item
- Premium (film), a 2006 film starring Dorian Missick and Zoe Saldana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.