Pernod Ricard Winemakers
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2015)|
Pernod Ricard Winemakers, formerly Premium Wine Brands and Pernod Ricard Pacific, is a large Australian wine, spirits, and beverage company. It is a wholly owned subsidiary and regional entity of wine and spirits producer Pernod Ricard, the co-leader of the global wine and spirits industry.
In 1989, Pernod Ricard purchased Orlando Wines, and then a year later, in 1990, the Hunter Region winery Wyndham Estate. The same year the Orlando Wyndham Group was formed by the drawing together of the two companies. In 2005 Pernod Ricard took over Allied Domecq and the New Zealand business unit Allied Domecq NZ was integrated into the company which was subsequently renamed to Pernod Ricard Pacific.
In 2010, Pernod Ricard, launched its new wine brand company Pernod Ricard Winemakers - Pernod Ricard (formerly Premium Wine Brands).
Pernod Ricard Winemakers now has a complementary portfolio of premium wine brands from Australia, New Zealand, Argentina and Spain led by their key brands, Jacob's Creek, Brancott Estate, Graffigna and Campo Viejo.
Currently Pernod Ricard Winemakers owns various wineries including:
- Jacob's Creek, Barossa Valley, South Australia
- Orlando Wines, Barossa Valley, South Australia
- Wyndham Estate, Hunter Valley New South Wales
- Richmond Grove, Barossa Valley, South Australia
- Poet's Corner, Mudgee, New South Wales
- Morris Wines, Rutherglen, Victoria
Pernod Ricard Winemakers produces and/or distributes products under many brands, including:
- West Coast Cooler
- Maison, blended, non-alcoholic carbonated grape juice. Available in White, Supreme, Rose and Lambrusco ranges.
- Premium Wine Brands website
- Pernod Ricard Australia website
- Pernod Ricard New Zealand website
- Orlando Wines website
- Pernod Ricard Pacific Travel Retail website
- Pernod Ricard website