From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Presbyterian Hospital may refer to:
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, a hospital in New York City
- Presbyterian Hospital (New York City), one of the two hospitals which merged to form New York-Presbyterian
- Presbyterian Hospital (Charlotte), a hospital in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Presbyterian Hospital (Albuquerque), a hospital in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Presbyterian Hospital (Dallas), a hospital in Dallas, Texas
- UPMC Presbyterian Hospital, a hospital of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
|This disambiguation page lists articles about hospitals or medical centers which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.