From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up present in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Present is a time that is neither past nor future.
Present may also refer to:
Time and timing
- Present tense, a grammatical tense of a verb
- Before Present, radiocarbon dates relative to AD 1950
- Presenting, a medical term
Names or titles
- Present (band), a Belgian progressive rock group
- Present (Van der Graaf Generator album), a 2005 album by progressive rock band Van der Graaf Generator
- Present (Bonnie Pink album)
- Present (Killing Heidi album)
- Present (Shizuka Itou album)
- Present (Timbaland & Magoo album)
- Present (Yuki Uchida album)
- Présent, a French right-wing newspaper
- Present, the English version of Magdalena Tul's "Jestem"
- Present (Aitken) a sculpture in Washington, D.C, by Robert Ingersoll Aitken
- Gift, something given free of charge, gratis
- PRESENT (cipher), an ultra lightweight block cipher algorithm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Present.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.