From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up present in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Present is a time that is neither past nor future.
Present may also refer to:
Time and timing
- Present tense, a grammatical tense of a verb
- Before Present, radiocarbon dates relative to AD 1950
- Presenting, a medical term
Names or titles
- Present (band), a Belgian progressive rock group
- Present (Van der Graaf Generator album), a 2005 album by progressive rock band Van der Graaf Generator
- Present (Bonnie Pink album)
- Present (Killing Heidi album)
- Present (Shizuka Itou album), a 2011 album by Japanese singer Shizuka Itō
- Present (Timbaland & Magoo album)
- Present (Yuki Uchida album)
- Présent, a French right-wing newspaper
- Present, the English version of Magdalena Tul's "Jestem"
- Present (Aitken) a sculpture in Washington, D.C, by Robert Ingersoll Aitken
- The Present, a 1983 album by the Moody Blues
- The Present, a New York based duo featuring Mina Ohashi, who previously performed under the name Fayray
- Gift, something given free of charge, gratis
- PRESENT (cipher), an ultra-lightweight block cipher algorithm
- Voting "present", a form of abstention in parliamentary procedure
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Present.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.