From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up preservation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Preservation may refer to:
- Heritage preservation:
- Preservative, chemical to hinder deterioration of food, wood, etc.
- Self-preservation, part of an animal's fundamental instinct which demands that the organism survive
- Case preservation, when computer storage preserves the distinction between upper and lower case
- Preservation: Acts 1 & 2, albums by The Kinks
- Preservation Hall, jazz venue in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Preservation Island Group, Tasmania, Australia:
- Assurance (theology), an aspect of Salvation
- Preservation (magazine), published by the National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Preservation (film), a 2014 horror thriller film
In safety and technology:
In mathematics and computer science:
- Conservation (disambiguation)
- Heritage (disambiguation)
- Preserve (disambiguation)
- Protection (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.