From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up preserve in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The word preserve may refer to:
- Fruit preserves, a type of sweet spread or condiment
- Nature reserve, an area of importance for wildlife, flora, fauna or other special interest, usually protected
- Preserve (horse), a British Thoroughbred racehorse
- A 2004 compilation involving the band Wow & Flutter
In safety and technology:
- Preservation (disambiguation)
- Protect (disambiguation)
- Protection (disambiguation)
- Food preservation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.