Cover page of final report
The President's Commission on Implementation of United States Space Exploration Policy was a Presidential Commission formed by United States President George W. Bush on January 27, 2004, through the Executive Order 13326. Its final report was submitted on June 4, 2004.
There were nine members of the commission:
There were five public hearings held by the commission to gain a variety of different perspectives. They were as follows:
- February 11, 2004 - National Transportation Safety Board, Washington, D.C.
- March 3–4, 2004 - United States Air Force Museum, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio
- March 24–25, 2004 - Georgia Tech, Atlanta, Georgia
- April 15–17, 2004 - Galileo Academy of Science and Technology, San Francisco, California
- May 3–4, 2004 - Asia Society, New York City