President of the Government
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from President of the Government (disambiguation))
President of the Government is a term used in official statements to describe several Prime Ministers:
- Croatia, Prime Minister of Croatia
- Lebanon, Prime Minister of Lebanon
- Russia, Prime Minister of Russia, Literally Chairman of the Government
- Philippines, Prime Minister of the Philippines (defunct)
- Serbia, Prime Minister of Serbia
- Slovenia, Prime Minister of Slovenia
- Spain, Prime Minister of Spain, Presidente del Gobierno de España
- Vatican City, President of the Pontifical Commission for Vatican City State
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.