From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Presidential Guard (disambiguation))
||This is the page title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. When a broad-concept article is written about the primary meaning of Presidential Guard, it should be moved to this page title. Related titles on this page should be described in the new article, while unrelated titles should be moved to Presidential Guard (disambiguation).||
Presidential Guard may refer to:
- Presidential Guard Regiment (Turkey)
- Evzones, the Greek Presidential Guard, formerly the Royal Guard.
- Presidential Guard (Belarus)
- Presidential Guard (South Vietnam)
- President's Own Guard Regiment (Ghana)
- Special Presidential Division (Zaire)
- Presidential Guard (Zimbabwe)
- Presidential Guard Brigade (Uganda)
- Presidential Guard Brigade (Mexico)
- The Kremlin Regiment or Presidential Regiment of Russia
- Presidential Guard Battalion (Brazil)
- Regiment of Presidential Security (Burkina Faso)
- President's Bodyguard (India)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.