From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Presidential Guard (disambiguation))
||This disambiguation page should be converted into a broad-concept article, describing the primary meaning of the term. Additional meanings linked to this term should be moved to a separate page with "(disambiguation)" in the title.||
Presidential Guard may refer to:
- Presidential Guard Regiment (Turkey)
- Evzones, the Greek Presidential Guard, formerly the Royal Guard.
- Presidential Guard (Belarus)
- Presidential Guard (South Vietnam)
- President's Own Guard Regiment (Ghana)
- Special Presidential Division (Zaire)
- Presidential Guard (Zimbabwe)
- Presidential Guard Brigade (Uganda)
- Presidential Guard Brigade (Mexico)
- The Kremlin Regiment or Presidential Regiment of Russia
- Presidential Guard Battalion (Brazil)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.