From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This disambiguation page is currently linked from a large number of articles. Please help direct these ambiguous links to articles dealing with the specific meaning intended. Dab solver can be used to fix these links. (November 2013)|
- The presiding officer of the United States House of Representatives is the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives
- Presiding Officer of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Presiding Officer of the Scottish Parliament
- Presiding Officer of the United States Senate
Other uses of the phrase include:
- Presiding Officer (ARB) is the officer in charge of one of the Administrative Review Boards run by the United States Office for the Administrative Review of Detained Enemy Combatants, at the Guantanamo Bay detention camps, in Cuba
- Presiding Officer (Guantanamo Military Commissions), the officer acting in a judge-like role for Guantanamo Military Commissions.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.