From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Presiding officer)
- The presiding officer of the United States House of Representatives is the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives
- Presiding Officer of the National Assembly for Wales
- Presiding Officer of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Presiding Officer of the Scottish Parliament
- Presiding Officer of the United States Senate
Other uses of the phrase include:
- Presiding Officer (ARB) is the officer in charge of one of the Administrative Review Boards run by the United States Office for the Administrative Review of Detained Enemy Combatants, at the Guantanamo Bay detention camps, in Cuba
- Presiding Officer (Guantanamo Military Commissions), the officer acting in a judge-like role for Guantanamo Military Commissions.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Presiding Officer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.