From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up presidio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A presidio is a fortified base established by the Spanish and Mexicans in North America between the sixteenth and nineteenth centuries.
Presidio may also refer to:
- The Presidio (film), a film starring Sean Connery
- Presidio, Texas, a place in the State of Texas in the United States of America
- Presidio School of Management, an educational institution
- Presidio of San Francisco, National Park and former Army base in San Francisco, United States
- AMD Presidio, a computing platform developed by Advanced Micro Devices
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.