From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pressing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pressing may refer to:
- Pressing plant, process for producing vinyl (sound recording) records
- Pressing hill, 2370m high, part of the Central Eastern Alps, range of mountains (also known as Hohe Pressing) in the region of Gurktal, Austria.
- Pressing (execution), a method of execution
- Pressing (wine), the extraction of juice from crushed grapes during wine making
- Expeller pressing or oil pressing, a mechanical method for extracting oil from raw materials
- Hot pressing, a powder metallurgy process
- Hot isostatic pressing, a manufacturing process
- Pressing, a generic drug name of Hemofarm Group for Loratadine, a second-generation H1 histamine antagonist drug used to treat allergies.
- The Serbian band Presing, who also used the alternative name Pressing.
- Pressing, a defensive tactic in association football.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pressing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.