Pressure cooker (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A pressure cooker is a sealed vessel used for pressure cooking. It may also refer to:
- Pressure Cooker (film), 2008 documentary film
- Pressure Cooker (game show), briefly airing late-1990s U.S. game show about cooking
- Pressure Cooker (video game), 1983 game for the Atari 2600
- Pressurecooker, 1997 short film
- Pressure Cooker (band), U.S. reggae band from Boston
- pressure cooker bomb, a type of home-made bomb similar to a pipe bomb
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.