From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up prestige in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prestige refers to a good reputation or high esteem, though in earlier usage, it meant showiness.
Prestige may also refer to:
- Prestige Records, American record label
- Prestige (Daddy Yankee album), a 2012 album by Daddy Yankee
- The Prestige, 1995 novel by Christopher Priest
- The Prestige (film), 2006 American film directed by Christopher Nolan
- USS Prestige, various American ships
- Prestige (oil tanker), oil tanker
- Prestige oil spill, caused by the oil tanker sinking in Spanish waters in 2002
- MSC Prestige, a container ship
- Various guitars manufactured by Ibanez
- Prestige (beer), a Haitian lager
- Plaxton Prestige, a single-deck bus body built by Plaxton
- Prestige Stakes, a thoroughbred horse race in Great Britain
- Prestige Novices' Hurdle, a Grade 2 National Hunt hurdle race in Great Britain
- Prestige group, Real Estate Developer in India.
- Prestige (sociolinguistics), esteem in which languages or dialects are held
- George Leonard Prestige (1889-1955), English theologian
- Prestige Brands, American manufacturer of personal care and home cleaning products
- Prestige Elite, typeface
- Prestige format, square-bound printing format for some comic books
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.