|Traded as||BSE: 533274, NSE: PRESTIGE
BSE SENSEX Constituent
|Key people||Irfan Razack (Managing Director)|
Leisure & hospitality
|Revenue||1 million INR (2011)|
Prestige Estates Projects Ltd. (BSE: 533274, NSE: PRESTIGE) is a property development company in South India. It was founded by Razack Sattar in 1986 and is based in Bangalore, India. Prestige Group has several national and international awards in 11 various categories. Prestige has developed residential colonies and commercial space in Bangalore such as Prestige Shantiniketan, UB City, Prestige Golfshire, Prestige Angasana, Prestige Acropolis, Prestige Elgin, Prestige Greenwoods, Prestige Monte Carlo, Prestige Langleigh, Prestige Dorchester, Prestige Cedars, Prestige Opal, Prestige Meridian, Prestige Towers, Prestige Blue Chip, Prestige Sterling, The Forum and others.
To date, Prestige Group has completed 161 Projects spanning to an extent of 45.82 million sq. ft.
Some of the landmark residential developments of Prestige group.
- Prestige Abshot
- Prestige Acropolis - Koramangala
- Prestige El Dorado & El Palacio - Edward Road
- Prestige Elgin - Hosur Road
- Prestige Exotica - Cunningham Road
- Prestige Ferns Court - Viviani Road
- Prestige Four Seasons - Brunton Road
- Prestige Golden Threshold - Alexandria Street
- Prestige Grand Oak - Defense Colony
- Prestige Greenwoods - Old Madras Road
- Prestige Hutchin’s Court - Hutchin’s Road
- Prestige Kensington
- Prestige Lake Vista - Whitefield
- Prestige Langleigh 1 & 2 - Whitefield
- Prestige Lansdowne - Ali Asker Road
- Prestige Monte Carlo - Yelahanka
- Prestige Oak Wood - Koramangala
- Prestige Oasis
- Prestige Shantiniketan - Whitefield
- Prestige Sorrento - Palm Grove Road
- Prestige St. John’s Wood - Koramangala
- Prestige Sunflower
- Prestige Winston - Banaswadi Road
- Prestige Wellington
Some of the well-known commercial developments of Prestige group.
- Intel India Design Centre - Old Airport Road, Bangalore
- Prestige Atrium - Central Street, Bangalore
- Prestige Blue Chip - Hosur Road, Bangalore
- Prestige Center - Commercial Street, Bangalore
- Prestige Copper Arch - Infantry Road, Bangalore
- Prestige Corniche - Richmond Road, Bangalore
- Prestige Corporate Office - Main Guard Cross Road
- Prestige Craig House - M G Road, Bangalore
- Prestige Cyber Towers - Chennai
- Prestige Dynasty II - Ulsoor Road
- Prestige EGK - M G Road, Bangalore
- Prestige Fifth Avenue - Brigade Road
- Prestige Infantry Court - Infantry Road
- Prestige Kada - Richmond Road
- Prestige Lexington Towers - Koramangala
- Prestige Meridian Annexe - M G Road, Bangalore
- Prestige Meridian - M G Road, Bangalore
- Prestige Obelisk - Kasturba Road, Bangalore
- Prestige Palladium - Greams Road, Chennai
- Prestige Penta - Brigade Road
- Prestige Pinnacle - Koramangala
- Prestige Sapphire - Jayanagar
- Prestige Tech Park II Electra - Sarjapur - Marathahalli ORR
- Prestige Tech Park III - Sarjapur - Marathahalli ORR
- Prestige Terminus - Old Airport Road
- Prestige Tudor - Court Lavelle Road, Bangalore
- Prestige UB Plaza - Vittal Mallya Road
- Prestige Zeenath House - Rajaram Mohan Roy Road
- The Forum - Koramangla, Bangalore
- Forum Value Mall - Whitefield, Bangalore
- UB City - The Collection
Leisure and hospitality
- Angsana Oasis Spa & Resort
- Transit Food Lounge - Located at Forum Mall at Koramnagala, Forum Value Mall at Whitefield and at Commercial Street.
- Prestige Golfshire Club
- Oasis Club at UB City
- Twenty Four Tech Hotel
Prestige Group has 61 projects lined up from commercial offices to malls.
- Prestige Bellavista, Chennai (Recently Launched)
- Prestige Golfshire, Nandi Hills, Bangalore
- Prestige White Meadows, White field, Bangalore
- Prestige Silver Oak, Bangalore
- Prestige Sunnyside, Bangalore
- Prestige Garden Bay, Yelahanka, Bangalore (Recently Launched)
- Prestige Tranquility, Bangalore
- Prestige Neptune's Courtyard, Kochi
- Prestige Park View - White Field, Bangalore
- Prestige Edwardian - Edward Road, Bangalore
- Prestige Polygon, Chennai
- Prestige Khoday Towers - Raj Bhavan Road, Bangalore
- Forum Vijaya Mall, Chennai
- Forum Sujana Mall, Hyderabad
- Forum Mall, Mysore
- Forum Thomsun Mall, Kochi
- Forum Mangalore Mall, Mangalore
- Prestige Hillside Retreat - Nandi Hills, Bangalore
- Prestige Silver Crest
- Prestige Mayberry - Bangalore
- Prestige Misty Waters - Hebbal, Bangalore
- List of Residential Developments by Prestige Group
- List of Commercial developments by Prestige Group
- Prestige Shantiniketan
- Prestige Golfshire
- "The falcon is in a conquering mode". GV Pedia. September , 2011.
- "Prestige Group wins two more awards". Deccan Herald. February , 2012.
- "Prestige Group is the only builder to get a reaffirmation of the Crisil DA1 rating & the only builder in Bangalore to have won the prestigious FIABCI Award.". GV Pedia. September , 2011.
- "Prestige wins number of international awards". Deccan Herald. 5 June 2011.
- "Prestige group wins 7 awards". Deccan Herald. May , 2010.
- "Prestige Group takes the realty world by storm; secures a record number of International Awards". India PRwire. June , 2011.
- "launch of Prestige Shantiniketan, a fully integrated, ultra-modern township". Deccan Herald. 24 February 2005.
- "UB City bags Asia Pacific Property Awards". Financial Express. June 2009.
- "Shopping Centre Award for Forum Mall in the Best Mall category". Deccan Herald. February 2012.
- "Prestige Abshot is a premium high rise located close to Windsor Manor". Deccan Herald. 24 Dec , 2004.
- "Prestige’s residential properties draw on international influences and are remarkable contributions to the cityscape.". GV Pedia. September , 2011.
- "Prestige Group wins coveted FIABCI Excellence Award". businessgyan. June , 2009.
- "The Prestige Group completes two of its most-awaited projects". India PRwire. July , 2009.
- "Prestige Landsdowne on Ali Asker Road is a high-end residential property". Deccan Herald. 24 December 2004.
- "Prestige plans luxury service apartments". Deccan Herald. 2 June 2005.
- "Oakwood Premier Prestige Bangalore will be developed and owned by the Prestige Group". Deccan Herald. 2 June 2005.
- "Prestige Oasis in North Bangalore". Deccan Herald. Feb , 2012.
- "Prestige Group Set To Inaugurate Its New Residential Development - Prestige Oasis!". Press Exposure. 14 December 2011.
- "Prestige St. John’s Wood is spread across 7.9 acres of greenery in Koramangala". Deccan Herald. 24 December 2004.
- "Prestige Sunflower is a collection of secluded independent". Deccan Herald. 24 December 2004.
- "The Prestige Group completes two of its most-awaited projects". India PRwire. July 2009.
- "Prestige group unveils Cyber Towers". The Hindu. 8 May 2010.
- "Prestige Group inaugurates Prestige Palladium in Chennai". PR.com. February 2012.
- "Joint venture of UB Holding and the Prestige group, UB City will be an exclusive retail luxury destination". The Hindu. 7 November 2007.
- "Gated community project coming up at Porur". The Hindu. 13 January 2012.
- "Golfshire is spread across 275 sprawling acres". Deccan Herald. February 2012.
- "Prestige unveils White Meadows luxury homes". Deccan Herald. February 2011.
- "Prestige launches Silver Oak". Deccan Herald. August 2011.
- "Presitge unveils Sunnyside in City". Deccan Herald. 21 September 2011.
- "Prestige Group launched its latest residential project Prestige Tranquility". Deccan Herald. 21 August 2011.
- "Prestige Neptune’s Courtyard, a luxury condominium development located at Marine Drive, Kochi". Deccan Herald. February 2012.
- "Prestige Park View offers 2/3 BHK Residential Apartments in Bangalore". 99 acres. 2011.
- "Prestige launches Edwardian apartments". Sify. September 2011.
- "Prestige Polygon at anna salai in teynampet". The Hindu. 14 December 2007.
- "Prestige group to develop malls". Retail Angle. May 2010.
- "Prestige to set up more 'Forum' malls". Deccan Herald. May 2011.
- "Retail Mall | Retail Shopping Malls | Prestige Retail Mall Bangalore". Prestigeconstructions.com. Retrieved 2010-12-17.
- "Forum Thomsun Mall Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam Shopping mall - MALL NEWS | Kochi Gallan |A Cochin/Kochi Shopping Malls Movies and Events Blog". Kochi Gallan. 2010-11-15. Retrieved 2010-12-17.
- "Vittal Mallya Road Opens". The Hindu. June 2010.