From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pretty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pretty may refer to beauty.
Pretty may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Pretty (advertisement), a 2006 television advertisement for Nike Women
- "Pretty (Ugly Before)", a song from Elliott Smith's sixth album, From a Basement on the Hill
- "Pretty", a song on Gigolo Aunts' second album, Tales from the Vinegar Side
- "Pretty", a song on Korn's third album, Follow the Leader
- "Pretty", a song on The Cranberries's debut album, Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We?
- Charles Fenn Pretty (1865–1940), forestry businessman
- David Pretty (born 1951), former Australian rules footballer
- Diane Pretty (1958-2002), British euthanasia campaigner
- Donald Pretty (born 1936), Canadian rower
- Edith Pretty (1883-1942), English landowner and amateur archaeologist
- Walter Pretty (1909-1975), Royal Air Force air marshal
- Pretty Baby (disambiguation)
- Pretty Boy (disambiguation)
- Pretty Creek
- Pretty Lady (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pretty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.