|Directed by||Paul Schneider|
|Written by||Paul Schneider|
A sweet-natured guy enlists his pals to help him create and market his idea for a rocket-powered belt. But can their friendship withstand unexpected success?  The movie is a fictionalized version of true events leading to the development and disappearance of the RB2000 Rocket Belt in 1995.
Robert Koehler of Variety criticized the film as being "overly calculated" and predictable, noting that the only bright spot in the film was its soundtrack. Scott Weinberg of Cinematical writes that the movie's ending is anything but "pat, obvious, or predictable," and goes on to say that it is worth seeing on the strength of the actors' performances alone.
- Billy Crudup - Curtis Prentiss
- Paul Giamatti - Rick Honeycutt
- David Hornsby - Kenny Owenby
- Kristen Wiig - Mandy Riddle
- Elizabeth Marvel - Tonya Honeycutt
- Denis O'Hare - Chuck Stutters
- Garret Dillahunt - Carson Thrash
- James Wetzel - Dennis
- Anna Camp - Becca French
- Nate Mooney - Randy Pendler
- Aasif Mandvi - Ted the Banker
- Adam Lefevre - Phil the Neighbor
- Lennon Parham - Woman with Beef
- "2008 Sundance Film Festival Announces Films in Competition" (PDF). 2007-11-28. Retrieved 2008-01-03.
- Pretty Bird (2008)
- Koehler, Robert (2008-01-29). "Pretty Bird Movie Review". Variety.