From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up prevention in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prevention-to avoid doing; stay away from dangerous or risky things.
Prevention may refer to:
- General safety
- Crime prevention
- Hazard prevention, the process of risk study and elimination and mitigation in emergency management
- Pollution prevention
- Preventive maintenance
- Risk prevention
- Risk management
- Health and medicine
- Preventive medicine
- Preventive Medicine (journal), a peer-reviewed medical journal
- Prevention (magazine), an American healthy lifestyle magazine
- prevent defense, an American football defensive alignment
- Prevention (album) (2009), an album by the Scottish indie-rock band De Rosa
- Prevent (campaign), an anti-radicalization program in the United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.