June 1, 1992 |
Caserma Ederle, Italy
|College team||Texas A&M Aggies|
|Achievements and titles|
|Personal best(s)||100m: 10.13 (Waco 2011)|
Hardy attends Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas. At the 2009 Texas State high school meet he won the State 5A title in the 100 meters in 10.08 seconds, which would have bettered the World youth record of 10.23 set by Tamunosiki Atorudibo in 2002 and tied by Rynell Parson in 2007 had it not been for the wind assistance of 2.2 meters per second. However, his time made him the third fastest performer in high school history, behind only Jeffery Demps (10.01) and J-Mee Samuels (10.05w), and a new Texas state record, beating the previous record set by Henry Neal of Greenville with a time of 10.15 seconds in 1990.
- Kennedy, Mike (June 11, 2009), "Prezel twist: Hardy 3rd fastest 100 performer in prep history", Dyestat
- Oddi, Vicky (July 9, 2009), "Hardy wins 100m gold at World Youth Champs", USA Track & Field News
- Kantor, Stuart (August 11, 2009), "Hardy has his sights fixed on 2012 Olympics", Rivals High
- Talbot, Nick (July 12, 2009), "Ellison's Hardy making a global name for himself", Killeen Daily Herald
- Baer, Fred (July 21, 2009), "Jelmini, Finley head 2009 All-USA track and field team", USA Today.