From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Prick may refer to:
|Look up prick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Prick (manufacturing), style of marking tool
- Goad, a synonym in an agricultural sense
- Prick (band)
- Fingerprick, wound for blood sample
- Prick, slang term for penis or an inconsiderate person
- Pricker, bramble
Titled expressive works
- Pricking the Lites, ceremony re appointing English sheriffs
- Kick against the pricks, a Bible quotation (Acts 9:5 and 26:14),
- Kicking Against the Pricks, a Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds album
- Lilly Wood and the Prick, a French musical band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.