Pride in What I Am is an album by American country singer Merle Haggard, released in 1969.
All songs by Merle Haggard unless otherwise noted.
- "I Take a Lot of Pride in What I Am"
- "Who'll Buy the Wine" (Billy Mize)
- "The Day the Rains Came"
- "It Meant Goodbye to Me (When You Said Hello to Him)" (Lefty Frizzell, Abe Mulkey)
- "I Can't Hold Myself in Line"
- "I'm Bringin' Home Good News"
- "Keep Me from Cryin' Today"
- "I Just Want to Look at You One More Time"
- "Somewhere on Skid Row" (Red Simpson)
- "I'm Free" (Leon Copeland)
- "California Blues [Blue Yodel No. 4]" (Jimmie Rodgers)
- "I Think We're Livin' in the Good Old Days" (Dean Holloway, Red Simpson)
- Merle Haggard – vocals, guitar
- James Burton – guitar
- Roy Nichols – guitar, harmonica
- Lewis Talley – guitar
- Norman Hamlet – pedal steel guitar, dobro, banjo
- George French – piano
- Bob Morris – bass
- Leon Copeland – bass
- Eddie Burris – drums
- Roy Huskey – drums
- Bonnie Owens – harmony vocals
||Billboard Country albums
||Billboard Pop albums