The approved design of Prima Pearl
|Location||31-49 Queensbridge Square, Melbourne, Victoria (Australia)
|Roof||254 m (833 ft)|
|Floor area||102,000 m2 (1,100,000 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Main contractor||Brookfield Multiplex|
Prima Pearl (also known as Pearl Tower and Prima Tower) is a residential skyscraper under construction in the Southbank precinct of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Upon completion, the building will stand at 254 metres (833 feet) high; making it the fourth tallest building in Melbourne, and the fifth tallest in Australia. It will also overtake the Rialto Towers to become the second tallest building to roof in Melbourne and Australia by 3 meters. The building will comprise 667 apartments, across 72 levels. As of June 30th 2014, Prima Pearl was topped out and became the second tallest building in Melbourne to roof after the Eureka Tower. 
- "Prima Pearl Concept Design for Public Spaces". Bates Smart. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
- Hopkins, Philip (15 August 2012). "Pearl of a tower heading skyward". Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
- "Prima Pearl Tower – Emporis". Emporis. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
- "Southbank's new "pearler" of a place". Docklands News. 27 August 2012. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
- Prince, Madeline (13 September 2012). "Construction begins on Pearl tower of Southbank". Architecture & Design. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
- "Works underway on Melbourne's 4th tallest building". Owners Corporation Management. Retrieved 16 August 2013.