From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up primacy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Primacy may refer to:
- Primacy of Canterbury, the supremacy of the Archbishop of Canterbury over the Archbishop of York
- Primacy of the Roman Pontiff
- Primacy of mind, a ubiquitous element in the history of ideas
- Aramaic primacy
- Primacy effect
- Primacy (company), a digital marketing agency based in Connecticut, USA
- Primacy, a suburb of Bangor, County Down
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Primacy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.