From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up primal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Primal can refer to:
- A type of Paleolithic diet invented by Mark Sisson
- An old term for a hypersurface in mathematics.
- Primal (verb or noun) denotes the reliving of an early painful feeling according to the primal therapy of Arthur Janov
- Primal, a season 1 episode of Eureka
- Primal, an action video game for the PlayStation 2
- Primal Pictures, the producer of 3D Interactive Anatomy Software, established in 1991
- Optimus Primal
- Primal cut, several types of cuts of meat (beef, lamb, pork, chicken etc.)
- Primal, the Australian DVD title of the 2010 film The Lost Tribe
- Primal, 2010 horror film by Josh Reed with Zoe Tuckwell-Smith, Krew Boylan and Lindsay Farris
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.