From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up primal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Primal can refer to:
- A type of Paleolithic diet invented by Mark Sisson
- An old term for a hypersurface in mathematics.
- Primal within Primal therapy a term denoting the reliving of an early painful feeling
- Primal (Eureka episode), a season 1 episode of tv series Eureka
- Primal (video game), an action video game for the PlayStation 2
- Primal Pictures, the producer of 3D Interactive Anatomy Software, established in 1991
- Optimus Primal, a fictional character in Transformers
- Primal cut, several types of cuts of meat (beef, lamb, pork, chicken etc.)
- The Lost Tribe (2010 film), film whose Australian DVD was entitled Primal
- Primal (2010 film), 2010 horror film by Josh Reed with Zoe Tuckwell-Smith, Krew Boylan and Lindsay Farris
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Primal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.