||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (October 2013)|
Primavera Systems is the brand name (founded by Les Seskin, Dick Faris and Joel Koppelman) under which a range of software packages that collectively form a comprehensive enterprise project portfolio management (EPPM) solution are marketed. Primavera was launched in 1983 by Primavera Systems Inc. and was acquired by Oracle Corporation in 2008.
- Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management
- Primavera P6 Professional Project Management
- Primavera P6 Analytics
- Primavera Portfolio Management
- Primavera Unifier
- Primavera Contract Management, Business Intelligence Publisher Edition
- Primavera Risk Analysis
- Primavera Inspire for SAP
- Primavera Earned Value Management
- Primavera Contractor
- Planning & scheduling management
- Resource management
Recent product developments
On 8 April 2013 Oracle Corporation announced the release of version 8.4 of Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management. This version was said to enhance and extend previous work, with improved reporting, user experience and application integrations. This version incorporated material from Oracle's acquisitions of Skire and Instantis in 2012.
In 2012, Primavera P6 EPPM, upgrade Release 8.2, added capabilities for governance, project-team participation, and project visibility. Mobile PPM was introduced through Primavera’s P6 Team Member for iPhone and Team Member Web Interface, to streamline communications between project team members in the field and in the office. In addition, Primavera P6 Analytics Release 2.0 gained new enterprise-reporting tools and dashboards for monitoring and analyzing performance data, including geospatial analysis. Organizations could also investigate comparative trends and cause-and-effect in multiple projects with Primavera Contract Management Release 14 as it now includes the report-writing capabilities of Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher.
Reports from Analyst Firms
- Oracle Introduces New Release of Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management
- Oracle updates Primavera project portfolio management software
- Wordpress blog: Latest Primavera P6 releases
- Dataversity - Article: Oracle Releases New Addition on BI Publisher Additional pieces of integration middleware to connect to the likes of Microsoft Project, Excel, and Maximo, includes Legare P6 integration. 
- The Info-Tech Research Group- Vendor Landscape: Enterprise Project Portfolio Management