From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Primordial (disambiguation))
Not to be confused with primorial.
|Look up primordial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Primordial may refer to:
- Primordial sea (a.k.a. primordial ocean, ooze or soup). See abiogenesis
- Primordial nuclide, nuclides, a few radioactive, that formed before the Earth existed and are stable enough to still occur on Earth
- Primordial elements, elements formed before the Earth came into existence
- Primordial narcissism, the psychological condition of prenatal existence
- Primordialism, the argument which contends that nations are ancient, natural phenomena
- Primordial (company), a company that develops vision system software for soldiers
Arts and Entertainment
- Primordial (band), Irish Celtic/folk/black metal band
- Primordial Lovers, a 1970 rock album by Essra Mohawk
- Primordial Undermind, experimental/psychedelic rock band
- Primordial dwarfism, a form of dwarfism beginning from before birth
- Primordial Tapecua, a species of medium sized rodent in the family Cricetidae
Religion and mythology
- Primordial Greek gods, a group of Greek deities born in the beginning of our universe
- Primordial Buddha, a self-emanating, self-originating Buddha
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Primordial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.