From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Prince Eugene (disambiguation))
Prince Eugen can mean:
- Prince Eugen, Duke of Närke
- Prince Eugene of Savoy or Prinz Eugen in German, and the folksong Prinz Eugen, der edle Ritter.
- Eugène de Beauharnais
In addition, the following were named for Prince Eugene:
- SMS Prinz Eugen, an Austrian World War I battleship
- German cruiser Prinz Eugen (later USS Prinz Eugen), a World War II heavy cruiser
- 7th SS Volunteer Mountain Division Prinz Eugen, a division of the German Waffen-SS
- Prinz Eugen (train), an express train connecting Austria and Germany
- Prinz Eugen, a 1960 biography by Alexander Lernet-Holenia
In other languages:
- HMS Prince Eugene, a British World War I monitor
- Italian cruiser Eugenio di Savoia, a World War II light cruiser
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.