From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Prince Gong (恭王) may refer to:
- Prince Gong of Liang, born Liu Mai, a grandson of Emperor Wen of Han
- Prince Gong of Lu, born Liu Yu, a son of Emperor Wu of Han
- Prince Gong of Chenliu, born Cao Jun, a son of Cao Cao of Wei during the Three Kingdoms period
- Prince Gong of Pu, born Li Tai, a son of Emperor Taizong of Tang
- Prince Gong of the First Rank, born Changning, a son of the Qing's Shunzhi Emperor
- Prince Gong of the First Rank, born Yixin, a son of the Qing's Daoguang Emperor
- Prince Gong Mansion, his former home, now a museum in Beijing, China
- Prince Gong of the First Rank, born Puwei, a grandson of Yixin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.