Prince Louis, Count of Aquila
|Count of Aquila|
|Spouse||Januária Maria, Princess Imperial of Brazil|
|Prince Luigi, Count of Roccaguglielma
Princess Maria Isabella
Prince Maria Emanuele
|Italian: Luigi Carlo Maria Giuseppe|
|House||House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies|
|Father||Francis I of the Two Sicilies|
|Mother||Maria Isabella of Spain|
19 July 1824|
Naples, Two Sicilies
|Died||5 March 1897
Marriage and issue
Louis married Januária Maria, Princess Imperial of Brazil, daughter of Pedro I of Brazil and his wife Maria Leopoldina of Austria, on 28 April 1844 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. His sister Theresa Christina had been married to Januária Maria's brother Emperor Pedro II of Brazil since 1842. Louis and Januária Maria had four children:
- Prince Luigi, Count of Roccaguglielma (18 July 1845–27 November 1909). Luigi married morganatically Maria Amelia Bellow-Hamel and had two children.
- Princess Maria Isabella of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (22 July 1846–14 February 1859)
- Prince Filippo of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (12 August 1847–9 July 1922). Filippo married morganatically Flora Boonen and had no children.
- Prince Maria Emanuele of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (24 January 1851–26 January 1851).
Titles, styles, honours and arms
Titles and styles
- 19 July 1824 – 5 March 1897: His Royal Highness The Count of Aquila
|Ancestors of Prince Louis, Count of Aquila|
- Darryl Lundy (17 April 2004). "Luigi Carlo Maria di Borbone, Principe di Borbone delle Due Sicilie". thePeerage.com. Retrieved 2008-10-05.
- Paul Theroff. "TWO SICILIES". Paul Theroff's Royal Genealogy Site. Retrieved 2008-10-05.
Media related to Prince Louis, Count of Aquila at Wikimedia Commons