Prince Moulay Ismail of Morocco
|Prince Moulay Ismail of Morocco|
|Spouse||Anissa Lehmuhl (m. 2009)|
|Father||Prince Moulay Abdallah|
|Mother||Lalla Lamia Solh|
7 May 1981 |
|Moroccan Royal Family|
HRH Princess Lalla Lamia
Prince Moulay Ismail of Morocco (born 7 May 1981) is the son of Prince Moulay Abdallah and Lalla Lamia Solh. His mother is daughter of Riad as-Solh, the first Prime minister of Lebanon. The Prince has one older brother, Prince Moulay Hicham.
On 25 September 2009, he married Anissa Lehmkuhl, the daughter of Lieutenant-Colonel Omar Lehmkuhl and his wife, Amina (German citizens converted to Islamic faith). They had issue, one son and one daughter:
- Sharif Moulay Abdallah, born at Rabat on 17 June 2010,
- Sharifa Lalla Aisha, born at Rabat on 9 October 2011,
- Sharifa Lalla Hala, born at Rabat on 17 November 2013.
Prince Ismail owns Theora holding, which has a 35% stake in the now-defunct KIA Maroc (exclusive dealer of KIA cars in Morocco) and also co-owns a number of food & restaurants franchises such as Pizza Del Arte (subsidiary of Groupe Le Duff).
- Honorary President of the Hand in Hand Association.
- Royal Ark
- "SM le Roi préside à Rabat la cérémonie de conclusion de l'acte de mariage de SA le Prince Moulay Ismail" (in French).
- "Amine Belkhouya, gérant de Kia Maroc, le jour où tout a basculé". 24 April 2014. Retrieved 15 June 2014.
- "Kia Motors Maroc Belkhouya sous les verrous". 21 April 2014. Archived from the original on 15 June 2014. Retrieved 15 June 2014.
Prince Moulay Hicham
|Line of succession to the Moroccan Throne||Next:
Moulay Abdallah ben Ali Alaoui
as Moulay Abdallah ben Ali Alaoui
|This Moroccan biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|