Prince Rupert Airport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Prince Rupert (disambiguation).
|Prince Rupert Airport|
|IATA: YPR – ICAO: CYPR
– WMO: 71022
|Operator||Prince Rupert Airport Authority|
|Location||Prince Rupert, British Columbia|
|Time zone||PST (UTC−08:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC−07:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||116 ft / 35 m|
The airport is classified as an airport of entry by NAV CANADA and is staffed by the Canada Border Services Agency. CBSA officers at this airport currently can handle general aviation aircraft only, with no more than 50 passengers.
Airlines and destinations
|Air Canada Express||Vancouver|
- Prince Rupert/Digby Island Water Aerodrome
- Prince Rupert/Seal Cove Water Aerodrome
- Royal eponyms in Canada
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 24 July 2014 to 0901Z 18 September 2014
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information
- Statistics Canada, Aircraft Movement Statistics: Airports Without Air Traffic Control Towers: Annual Report (TP 577)
- Prince Rupert Airport (official site)
- Accident history for YPR at Aviation Safety Network
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Prince Rupert Airport from Nav Canada as available.
|This article about an airport in British Columbia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|