Prince William Chamber of Commerce
|Prince William County, Virginia
Manassas Park, Virginia
|Robert H. Clapper, II President and CEO|
|Website||Prince William Chamber of Commerce Official Website|
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (November 2012)|
The Prince William Chamber of Commerce is the local chamber of commerce for Prince William County, Virginia, and the cities of Manassas and Manassas Park. The Prince William Chamber of Commerce is the largest chamber in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, with nearly 2,100 member businesses representing more than 78,000 employees.
The Chamber's critical goals are:
- Advance the region’s Economy
- Promote and enhance a vibrant, diverse and sustainable economy.
- Improve Quality of Life
- Foster a high ranking quality of life for all residents.
The Prince William Chamber is governed by a 44 member Board of Directors;key leaders include:
- Robert H. Clapper, II, President and CEO
- Pete Dolan, Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Lucy S. Beauchamp, Immediate Past Chairman of the Board of Directors
The Prince William Chamber is divided into Councils and committees, so members can tailor their Chamber experience, staying involved and informed in areas of interest to their businesses. Councils bring together members with a shared industry or business concern. Committees empower members to take an active role in bringing the Chamber mission to life.
- Construction & Utilities
- Government Contractors
- Health & Wellness
- Science & Technology
- Young Professionals
- Business Growth
- Economic Development
- Government Affairs
- Community Outreach
- Office Website of Prince William Chamber of Commerce
- Official Website of Prince William County Government