Princess Aisha bint Al Hussein
|Princess Aisha bint Al Hussein|
|Spouse||Zeid Saadedine Juma
(m. 1990; div. )
|Father||Hussein of Jordan|
23 April 1968 |
|Jordanian Royal Family|
Princess Aisha bint Al Hussein (born 23 April 1968, in Amman, Jordan) is the sister of King Abdullah II of Jordan and is the twin sister of Princess Zein. Her parents are Princess Muna al-Hussein and King Hussein.
Aisha was educated up to age eight in Jordan, at the American community school (In the same class as her sister Zein, for all or almost all of the time). She moved to the U.S. to pursue her education for ten years. She graduated from Dana Hall School in Wellesley, Massachusetts, in 1986. She then attended the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in the United Kingdom, completing the officer’s training course in April 1987. She then completed an undergraduate degree in Modern Middle East History and Politics from Pembroke College, Oxford. In June 2010 she completed her Masters of Arts degree in Strategic Security Studies at the College of International Security Affairs (CISA), at the National Defense University, Washington D.C., USA.
- [Aoun Juma] (born 27 May 1992)- Aoun Zeid Saad Edden Juma is currently pursuing a Bachelors' Degree in Global Business Management at Coventry University - London Campus, in London United Kingdom.
- Muna Juma (born 18 July 1996)
She and her husband divorced.
- Jordan : Grand Cordon of the Order of the Star of Jordan 
- Jordan : Grand Cordon of the Order of Independence 
- Jordan : Al-Hussein Order of Military Merit 4th class 
- King Hussein Medal of Excellence 
- Medals for Administrative & Leadership Competence and Administrative & Technical Competence 
- Brunei : First class of the Order of Merit of Brunei (PSLJ) (13.5.2008) 
- Japan : Grand Cordon of the Order of the Precious Crown (30.11.1999) 
|Ancestors of Princess Aisha bint Al Hussein|
- "Her Royal Highness Princess Aisha Bint Al Hussein", Embassy and Consulate of Jordan: Australia and New Zealand; URL last accessed 2 March 2006.
- Royal Ark, Jordanian genealogy details
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Princess Aisha bint Al Hussein.|
|This Jordanian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|