From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Princess Alice may refer to:
- Princess Alice of the United Kingdom (1843–1878), third child and second daughter of Queen Victoria
- Princess Alice of Bourbon-Parma (1849–1935), daughter of Charles III, Duke of Parma and Princess Louise Marie Thérèse of France
- Princess Alice, Countess of Athlone (1883–1981), Princess Alice of Albany, granddaughter of Queen Victoria
- Princess Alice of Battenberg (1885–1969), great-granddaughter of Queen Victoria; married into the royal house of Greece and known as Princess Andrew of Greece and Denmark; she was the mother of Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- Princess Alice, Duchess of Gloucester (1901–2004), wife of Prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester, third son of King George V and Queen Mary; née Lady Alice Christabel Montagu-Douglas-Scott
- Princess Alicia of Bourbon-Parma (born 1917), daughter of Elias, Duke of Parma and Archduchess Maria Anna of Austria
- SS Princess Alice, multiple ships with the name
- Princess Alice and the Broken Arrow, 2007 album from British melodic rock band Magnum
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.