Princess Daisy (miniseries)
|Directed by||Waris Hussein|
|Produced by||Lillian Gallo|
|Written by||Judith Krantz (novel)
Diana Hammond (teleplay)
|Starring||Merete Van Kamp
Paul Michael Glaser
|Music by||Lalo Schifrin|
Charles Rosher Jr.
|Edited by||Robert F. Shugrue|
Princess Daisy tells the story of a young girl who is sent to England to live with her father, Prince Valenski, after her mother's death in a car crash. Unfortunately, Daisy is immediately separated from her twin sister Dani, who is a special needs child not accepted by their father. When Daisy turns 16, their father dies in a plane accident. The girl is forced to take care of her life herself, especially when her half-brother starts seeing in her more than just a sister.
- Merete Van Kamp .... Daisy & Dani Valensky
- Lindsay Wagner .... Francesca Valensky
- Stacy Keach .... Prince Alexander "Stash" Valensky
- Claudia Cardinale .... Anabelle de Fourdemont Valensky
- Robert Urich .... Patrick Shannon
- Paul Michael Glaser .... Fred North
- Rupert Everett .... Ram Valensky
- Ringo Starr .... Robin Valerian
- Barbara Bach .... Vanessa Valerian
- Rachel & Melissa Dennis .... young Daisy & Dani
- "Miniseries". Museum of Broadcast Communication. Retrieved March 9, 2015.
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|