Princess Eugénie of Greece and Denmark
|Princess Dominic Radziwiłł
Duchess of Castel Duino
|Spouse||Prince Dominic Rainer Radziwiłł
Raimundo, 2nd Duke of Castel Duino
|Issue||Princess Tatiana Radziwiłł
Prince George Radziwiłł
Carlo Alessandro, Duke of Castel Duino
|House||House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg (by birth)
House of Radziwiłł (by marriage)
House of Thurn and Taxis (by marriage)
|Father||Prince George of Greece and Denmark|
|Mother||Princess Marie Bonaparte|
10 February 1910|
|Died||13 February 1989
Princess Eugénie (Evgenia) of Greece and Denmark (Greek: Πριγκίπισσα Ευγενία της Ελλάδας και Δανίας) (10 February 1910 – 13 February 1989) was the youngest child and only daughter of Prince George of Greece and Denmark and his wife, Marie Bonaparte, daughter of Prince Roland Bonaparte. Her father was the second son of George I of Greece and Olga Constantinovna of Russia.
As a cousin of the bridegroom, she was a leading guest at the 1947 wedding of Princess Elizabeth and Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.
Marriage and issue
- Princess Tatiana Maria Renata Eugenia Elisabeth Margarete Radziwiłł (b. 28 August 1939); married Jean Henri Fruchaud. Tatiana was a bridesmaid at the 1962 wedding of Prince Juan Carlos of Spain and Princess Sophia of Greece and Denmark. Tatiana and Jean Henri had two children:
- Fabiola Fruchaud (b. 7 February 1967); married Thierry Herman and had one daughter, Tatiana Herman. Fabiola had one son, Edouard (b. 2007), with Didier Fradin (1959).
- Alexis Fruchaud (b. 25 November 1969); married Natalie Chandler and had one daughter, Thalia Tatiana Eugenie Lily Marie (b. 23 June 2008).
- Prince Jerzy (George) Andreas Dominicus Heironymus Peter Leon Radziwiłł (4 November 1942 – 27 August 2001)
- Prince Carlo Alessandro, Duke of Castel Duino (b. 10 February 1952); married Veronique Lantz and had issue:
Titles, styles, honours, and arms
Titles and styles
- 10 February 1910 – 30 May 1938: Her Royal Highness Princess Eugénie of Greece and Denmark
- 30 May 1938 – 28 November 1949: Her Royal Highness Princess Dominic Radziwiłł
- 28 November 1949 – 11 May 1965: Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Castel Duino
- 11 May 1965 – 13 February 1989: Her Royal Highness Princess Eugénie, Duchess of Castel Duino
- Paul Theroff. "Greece". An Online Gotha. Retrieved 3 December 2010.
- Royal Collection: Seating plan for the Ball Supper Room http://www.royalcollection.org.uk/microsites/royalwedding1947/object.asp?grouping=&exhibs=NONE&object=9000366&row=82&detail=magnify
- Brewer-Ward, Daniel A. (also known as Daniel Willis), The House of Habsburg: A Genealogy of the Descendants of Empress Maria Theresia, Clearfield Co., Inc., Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., Baltimore, Maryland, 1966, p. 166.
- Coronation of Elizabeth II