Princess Lalla Asma of Morocco
|Princess Lalla Asma of Morocco|
|Princess of Morocco|
|Issue||Moulay Yazid Bouchentouf
Lalla Nuhaila Bouchentouf
|Mother||Lalla Latifa Hammou|
29 September 1965 |
|Moroccan Royal Family|
HRH Princess Lalla Lamia
Princess Lalla Asma of Morocco (Arabic: الأميرة لالة أسماء, GCVO, born 29 September 1965, Rabat) is the second daughter and third eldest child of Hassan II of Morocco and his second wife, Lalla Latifa Hammou.
She was educated at the Royal College (Rabat).
They have two children, a son and a daughter:
- Moulay Yazid Bouchentouf (born 25 July 1988).
- Lalla Nuhaila Bouchentouf (born 29 May 1992).
She is Honorary President in Morocco of:
- SPANA (Society for the Protection of Animals Abroad).
- Lalla Asma Foundation for Deaf Children.
- Dame Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order (United Kingdom, 14/07/1987).
- Dame Grand Cross of the Order of Leopold II (Kingdom of Belgium, 5 October 2004).
- Dame Grand Cross of the Royal Order of Isabella the Catholic (Kingdom of Spain, 14 January 2005).
|Ancestors of Princess Lalla Asma of Morocco|
|This Moroccan biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of a member of an African royal house is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|