Princess Lalla Asma of Morocco
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Princess Lalla Asma of Morocco|
|Princess of Morocco|
|Issue||Moulay Yazid Bouchentouf
Lalla Nuhaila Bouchentouf
|Lalla Asma (or Asma'a)|
|Mother||Lalla Latifa Hammou|
29 September 1965 |
|Moroccan Royal Family|
Lalla Asma married Khalid Bouchentouf on 5 November 1986. They have two children, a son and a daughter:
- Moulay Yazid Bouchentouf (born 25 July 1988).
- Lalla Nuhaila Bouchentouf (born 29 May 1992).
She is Honorary President in Morocco of:
- SPANA (Society for the Protection of Animals Abroad).
- Lalla Asma Foundation for Deaf Children.
- Dame Grand Cordon of the Order of the Throne (Kingdom of Morocco).
- Dame Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order (United Kingdom, 14/07/1987).
- Dame Grand Cross of the Order of Leopold II (Kingdom of Belgium, 5 October 2004).
- Dame Grand Cross of the Royal Order of Isabella the Catholic (Kingdom of Spain, 14 January 2005).
|This Moroccan biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of a member of an African royal house is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|