Princess Lalla Asma of Morocco
|Princess Lalla Asma of Morocco|
|Princess of Morocco|
|Issue||Moulay Yazid Bouchentouf
Lalla Nuhaila Bouchentouf
|Mother||Lalla Latifa Hammou|
29 September 1965 |
|Moroccan Royal Family|
HRH Princess Lalla Lamia
Princess Lalla Asma of Morocco (born 29 September 1965, Rabat) GCVO, is the second daughter and third eldest child of Hassan II of Morocco and his wife, Lalla Latifa Hammou. She married Khalid Bouchentouf on 5 November 1986. They have two children, a son and a daughter:
- Moulay Yazid Bouchentouf (born 25 July 1988).
- Lalla Nuhaila Bouchentouf (born 29 May 1992).
She is Honorary President in Morocco of:
- SPANA (Society for the Protection of Animals Abroad).
- Lalla Asma Foundation for Deaf Children.
- Dame Grand Cordon of the Order of the Throne (Kingdom of Morocco).
- Dame Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order (United Kingdom, 14/07/1987).
- Dame Grand Cross of the Order of Leopold II (Kingdom of Belgium, 5 October 2004).
- Dame Grand Cross of the Royal Order of Isabella the Catholic (Kingdom of Spain, 14 January 2005).
|This Moroccan biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of a member of an African royal house is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|