Princess Louise of Orléans
|Princess Carlos of Bourbon-Two Sicilies|
|Spouse||Prince Carlos of the Two Sicilies|
Princess Maria de los Dolores
Princess Maria de las Mercedes
Princess Maria de la Esperanza
|French: Louise Françoise Marie Laure|
|House||House of Orléans
House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies
|Father||Prince Philippe, Count of Paris|
|Mother||Princess Marie Isabelle of Orléans|
24 February 1882|
|Died||18 April 1958
|Burial||Iglesia Colegial del Divino Salvador, Seville|
Louise was the youngest daughter  of Philippe d'Orléans (1838–1894), Count of Paris and claimant to the French throne as "Philippe VII". Her mother was Princess Marie Isabelle d'Orléans (1848–1919), daughter of Antoine, Duke of Montpensier, and Infanta Luisa Fernanda of Spain.
Marriage and issue
On 16 November 1907, Louise married in Wood Norton, Evesham, Worcestershire, UK, Prince Carlos of the Two Sicilies (1870–1949), Prince of the Two Sicilies and widower of Mercedes, Princess of Asturias, Infanta of Spain. The couple lived in Madrid and had 4 children:
- Don Carlos of the Two Sicilies (1908–1936). Killed in the Spanish Civil War fighting on the Nationalist side.
- Doña María de los Dolores of the Two Sicilies (1909–1996). In 1937, she married Prince Augustyn Józef Czartoryski (1907–1946) and had one surviving son, Adam. She remarried to Carlos Chías Ossorio on 1950.
- Doña María de las Mercedes of the Two Sicilies (1910–2000) who married Infante Juan, Count of Barcelona and became the mother of current reigning King Juan Carlos I of Spain.
- Doña María de la Esperanza of the Two Sicilies (1914–2005), who married Prince Pedro Gastão of Orléans-Braganza.
In 1931, when the Spanish Republic was proclaimed, the family left Spain for Italy and later Switzerland. In 1939, after the victory of Franco in the Spanish civil War they returned to Spain and settled in Seville.
- 21 February 1882 - 16 November 1907: Her Royal Highness Princess Louise of Orléans.
- 16 November 1907 - 18 April 1958: Her Royal Highness Princess Louise of Two Sicillies, Princess of Orleans.
|Heraldry of Princess Louise of Orléans|
- Darryl Lundy (10 March 2007). "Louise Françoise Marie Laure d'Orléans, Prince de France". thePeerage.com. Retrieved 2008-10-03.
- Généalogie des rois et des princes by Jan-Charles Volkmann Edit. Jean-Paul Gisserot (1998)