Princess Maria Carolina of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (1856–1941)
|Princess Maria Carolina of Bourbon-Two Sicilies|
|Countess Maria Carolina Zamoyska|
|Spouse||Count Andrzej Przemysław Zamoyski|
|Countess Marie Josepha Zamoyska
Count Franz Joseph Zamoyski
Count Stanislaus Zamoyski
Countess Marie Isabelle Zamoyska
Countess Marie Therese Zamoyska
Countess Marie Karoline Zamoyska
Count Jan Kanty Zamoyski
|Italian: Maria Carolina Giuseppina Ferdinanda|
|House||House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies
House of Zamoyski
|Father||Prince Francis, Count of Trapani|
|Mother||Archduchess Maria Isabella, Princess of Tuscany|
21 February 1856|
Naples, Kingdom of the Two Sicilies
|Died||7 April 1941
Warsaw, Greater German Reich
Princess Maria Carolina Giuseppina Ferdinanda of Bourbon-Two Sicilies, full Italian name: Maria Carolina Giuseppina Ferdinanda di Borbone, Principessa delle Due Sicilie (21 February 1856, Naples, Kingdom of the Two Sicilies – 7 April 1941, Warsaw, Greater German Reich) was a member of the House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies and a Princess of Bourbon-Two Sicilies by birth and a member of the House of Zamoyski and Countess Zamoyska through her marriage to Polish nobleman Count Andrzej Przemysław Zamoyski.
Maria Carolina was the fourth child and third-eldest daughter of Prince Francis of Bourbon-Two Sicilies, Count of Trapani and his wife Archduchess Maria Isabella of Austria, Princess of Tuscany.
Marriage and issue
Maria Carolina married Count Andrzej Przemysław Zamoyski, son of Count Stanisław Kostka Andrzej Zamoyski and his wife Rosa Maria Eva Potocka, on 19 November 1885 in Paris, France. Maria Carolina and Andrzej had seven children:
- Countess Marie Josepha Zamoyska (23 May 1887–17 February 1961)
- Count Franz Joseph Zamoyski (1888–1948)
- Count Stanislaus Zamoyski (1889–1913)
- Countess Marie Isabelle Zamoyska (1891–1957)
- Countess Marie Therese Zamoyska (1894–1953)
- Countess Marie Karoline Zamoyska (22 September 1896–9 May 1968); married her cousin Prince Ranieri, Duke of Castro
- Count Jan Kanty Zamoyski (17 August 1900–28 September 1961) married Princess Isabel Alfonsa of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (1904 - 1985), granddaughter of Alfonso XII of Spain.
Titles, styles, honours and arms
Titles and styles
- 21 February 1856 – 19 November 1885: Her Royal Highness Princess Maria Carolina of the Two Sicilies
- 19 November 1885 – 7 April 1941: Her Royal Highness Countess Maria Carolina Zamoyska, Princess of Bourbon-Two Sicilies
- Darryl Lundy (28 Sep 2005). "Caroline di Borbone, Principessa delle Due Sicilie". thePeerage.com. Retrieved 2009-07-15.
- Paul Theroff. "TWO SICILIES". Paul Theroff's Royal Genealogy Site. Retrieved 2009-07-15.