Princess Maria Immaculata of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (1874–1947)
|Princess Maria Immaculata of Bourbon-Two Sicilies|
|Princess Maria Immaculata of Saxony|
|Spouse||Prince Johann Georg of Saxony|
|Italian: Maria Immacolata Speranza Pia Teresa Cristina Filomena Lucia Anna Isabella Cecilia Apollonia Barbara Agnese Zenobia di Borbone|
|House||House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies
House of Wettin
|Father||Prince Alfonso, Count of Caserta|
|Mother||Princess Maria Antonietta of Bourbon-Two Sicilies|
30 October 1874|
|Died||28 November 1947
|Burial||Katholische Hofkirche, Dresden, Germany|
Princess Maria Immaculata Cristina Pia Isabella of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (Full Italian name: Maria Immacolata Speranza Pia Teresa Cristina Filomena Lucia Anna Isabella Cecilia Apollonia Barbara Agnese Zenobia, Principessa di Borbone delle Due Sicilie,) (30 October 1874, Cannes, France – 28 November 1947, Muri, Switzerland) was the fourth child and eldest daughter of Prince Alfonso of Bourbon-Two Sicilies, Count of Caserta and his wife Princess Maria Antonietta of Bourbon-Two Sicilies.
Maria Immaculata married Prince Johann Georg of Saxony, sixth child and second-eldest son of George of Saxony and his wife Maria Anna of Portugal, on 30 October 1906 in Cannes. Her mother-in-law, Maria Anna, was the daughter of Maria II of Portugal and her husband Ferdinand II of Portugal. The couple did not have children.
Titles, styles, honours and arms
Titles and styles
- 30 October 1874 – 30 October 1906: Her Royal Highness Princess Maria Immaculata of Bourbon-Two Sicilies.
- 30 October 1906 – 28 November 1947: Her Royal Highness Princess Maria Immaculata of Saxony, Princess of Bourbon-Two Sicilies.
- Daniel Jones. "Naissance de Maria Immacolata di Borbone". . Retrieved 2012-11-25.
- Darryl Lundy (10 May 2003). "Maria Immaculee di Borbone, Principessa di Borbone delle Due Sicilie". thePeerage.com. Retrieved 2008-10-09.
- Paul Theroff. "TWO SICILIES". Paul Theroff's Royal Genealogy Site. Retrieved 2008-10-09.