Princess Purnika of Nepal
|Princess of Nepal|
|Kritika Rajya Laxmi Devi|
|Father||Paras, Crown Prince of Nepal|
|Mother||Himani, Crown Princess of Nepal|
7 July 2000 |
Nirmal Niwas, Maharajgunj
HRH Princess Shova
Princess Purnika Rajya Laxmi Devi of Nepal (born 7 July 2000) is the eldest daughter of Paras, former Crown Prince of Nepal and former Crown Princess Himani, she is a granddaughter of former King Gyanendra.
She is third in line to the defunct Nepalese Throne. In July 2006 the Nepalese government proposed changing the succession law to absolute primogeniture. The House of Representatives subsequently approved the bill, but it was not signed into law. This meant that Princess Purnika continued to be third in the order of succession after her father and brother until the abolition of the monarchy in 2008.
- King Gyanendra Investiture Medal (04/06/2001).
|Ancestors of Princess Purnika of Nepal|
- Future Rani of Nepal
- Nepali Aawaz, Vol.1 Issue 17, Page 3
- Telegraph Nepal : A NEW IDENTITY FOR NEPAL
- Showing a red flag to a bull - Nepali Times
- Royal News: August 2006
- "Nepal ex-prince's family leaves". BBC. 2008-07-17. Retrieved 2008-08-17.
- "Ex-princess Himani leaves for Singapore". Kantipur.com. 2008-07-17. Retrieved 2008-08-17.
- Royal Ark