Sarah bint Asem
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2010)|
|Jordanian Royal Family|
Princess Sarah bint Asem was born in Amman on August 12, 1978. Her father is Prince Asem bin Al Nayef and her mother is Firouzeh Vokhshouri. Princess Sarah's parents divorced in 1985 and in 1986 her father married Princess Sana Asem.
Marriage and children
On June 26, 2008 princess Sarah married a Spaniard named H.E. Mr. Alejandro Garrido at her father's house Prince Asem Bin Nayef in Amman, through Nikah ceremony. They have two children: Talal Alejandro Garrido (born December 2008 in Spain) and Lola Alejandra Garrido (born December 2010 in Spain).
- Princess Sana Asem (born November 16, 1960)
- Prince Nayef (born January 22, 1998)
- Princess Salha (born June 14, 1987)
- Princess Nejla (born May 9, 1988)
- "The Hashemite Royal Family". The Office of King Hussein. Retrieved 4 September 2010.
|This Jordanian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|