Princess Saskia of Hanover
|Princess Saskia, Mrs. Edward Hooper|
|Spouse||Michael Naylor-Leyland (married 1990)
Edward Hooper (2001 - present)
|Jake John Naylor-Leyland
Gabriel George Naylor-Leyland
Louis Ivan Welf Otto Hooper
|Tania Saskia Victoria-Louise
German: Tania Saskia Viktoria-Luise
|House||House of Hanover|
|Father||Prince Welf Ernst of Hanover|
|Mother||Wibke van Gunsteren|
24 July 1970 |
Duisburg, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Hanoverian Royal Family
Princess Saskia of Hanover (German: Tania Saskia Viktoria-Luise, Prinzessin von Hannover, Prinzessin von Großbritannien und Irland, Herzogin zu Braunschweig-Lüneburg), Princess of Great Britain and Ireland, Duchess of Brunswick-Lüneburg (born 24 July 1970 at Duisburg, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany) is a learning assistant in an infants' school and the only child of the late Prince Welf Ernst of Hanover and his wife Wibke 'Turiya', née van Gunsteren. Through her grandmother, Princess Sophie of Greece and Denmark, Saskia is a grand-niece of The Duke of Edinburgh, and a second cousin of The Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry.
Early life 
Saskia's parents Prince Welf and Princess Wibke became followers of a religious sect led by Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh. When Saskia was five, the family relocated to the sect's ashram in Poona, India. After her father's death in 1981, Saskia and her mother moved with Bhagwan and the sect to the Rajneeshpuram compound in Oregon. After several years at Rajneeshpuram, Saskia's paternal grandparents Prince George William of Hanover and Princess Sophie of Greece and Denmark were able to send her to England to attend school.
Marriage and issue 
- Jake John Naylor-Leyland (born 22 September 1993 at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, London)
- Gabriel George Naylor-Leyland (born 26 March 1996 at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, London)
She married her second husband, Edward Hooper, on 27 January 2001. They had one son:
- Louis Ivan Welf Otto Hooper (born 6 April 2007)
Titles, styles, honours and arms 
Titles and styles 
- Her Royal Highness Princess Tania of Hanover, Princess of Great Britain and Ireland, Duchess of Brunswick-Lüneburg
- Her Royal Highness Princess Saskia of Hanover, Princess of Great Britain and Ireland, Duchess of Brunswick-Lüneburg
- Her Royal Highness Princess Saskia of Hanover, Mrs. Michael Naylor-Leyland, Princess of Great Britain and Ireland, Duchess of Brunswick-Lüneburg
- Her Royal Highness Princess Saskia of Hanover, Mrs. Edward Hooper, Princess of Great Britain and Ireland, Duchess of Brunswick-Lüneburg
|Ancestors of Princess Saskia of Hanover|
- Darryl Lundy (1 July 2003). "Tania Saskia Viktoria-Luise Prinzessin von Hannover". thePeerage.com. Retrieved 2008-07-21.
- Wilhelm Bittorf (3 February 1981). "Ein Welfe im Nirwana: Der Tod eines deutschen Prinzen, der für Bhagwan lebte". Der Spiegel. Retrieved 2008-09-20.
- Henri van Oene (22 October 2001). "HRH Prince Georg Wilhelm and his descendants". Henri van Oene's Royal Genealogies Page. Archived from the original on 2009-08-08. Retrieved 2008-08-18.
- Lynsey Ayers (8 May 2007). "Descendants of Queen Victoria of Great Britain and Ireland: Seventh Generation". Descendants of Queen Victoria of Great Britain and Ireland. Retrieved 2008-08-18.[dead link]
Princess Saskia of Hanover
Cadet branch of the House of WelfBorn: 24 July 1970
Alexandra, Princess of Leiningen
|Line of succession to the British throne||Succeeded by