|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (August 2011)|
|Headquarters||1691 Browning Ave
Irvine, California, U.S.
Nasir Javed (President & CEO)David Gilbert (Vice-President)
USB Flash Drives
Solid State Drives
Flash Memory Cards
Industrial Flash Products
Princeton Technology Inc. is an American, privately held company based in Orange County, California. With headquarters in Irvine, Princeton Technology was founded in 1989 to provide design and manufacturing services to DRAM module makers. Princeton Technology began producing and selling DRAM modules and in 2003 started producing “Princeton Original” DRAM modules. Princeton Technology is a global company with a developed network of design, manufacturing and distribution sources. To date, Princeton Technology products have been sold in over 55 countries by a group of importers, resellers and distributors. Since 2008, Princeton Technology has been manufacturing and distributing industrial SSD and flash storage products. Princeton has manufacturing facilities in the United States, Taiwan, and China.
Princeton is also the producer of the Lynx brand of solid state hard drives. As of August 2011, These drives are offered at storage capacities of up to 512GB. At CeBIT 2009, Arnold Schwarzenegger endorsed California technology companies saying that they would “’pump up the economy’ in the face of the global recession” Princeton participated in and supported the governor's initiative at CeBIT 2009.
1500 G Shock 15 G Vibration Specifications
ISO 9001:2008 Certification
A company qualifies for ISO9001:2008 Certification if it “demonstrate[s] its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.”
Princeton Technology carries many products including DDR1, DDR2, and DDR3 memory, USB flash drives ranging in capacity from 1GB to 64GB, Compact Flash cards, Secure Digital cards, Industrial and Embedded SSD drives, and client SSD's branded as Lynx.
- PRINCETON TECHNOLOGY INC, 1691 BROWNING, IRVINE, California (CA) - Company Profile
- Princeton Technology, Inc. | Company profile from Hoover's
- Princeton Tech's Lynx 2.5" SSDs have PATA, SATA & USB interfaces - profile on StorageSearch.com
- "Distributors - Princeton Technology - The Memory Experts!". Princetonusa.com. Retrieved 2012-03-06.
- "Resellers - Princeton Technology - The Memory Experts!". Princetonusa.com. Retrieved 2012-03-06.
- Arnold Opens CeBIT, Promises 'I'll Be Back'
- CeBIT 2009 Opening Ceremony - YouTube
- [dead link]
- News - Princeton Technology - The Memory Experts!
- Around 120 Storage Exhibitors at CeBIT 2009
- Princeton Technology, Inc
- Princeton Technology - The Memory Experts!
- ISO 9001:2008 - Quality management systems - Requirements