From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up principal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Principal may refer to:
- Principal (education), the head teacher of a primary or secondary school
- Principal (academia), the chief executive of a university or college
- Principal (commercial law), the person who authorises an agent
- Principal (criminal law), the primary actor in a criminal offense
- Principal (architecture)
- Principal (computer security), an entity that can be identified and verified
- Principal (finance), the face value of a bond
- The Principal, a 1987 action film
- Principal Financial Group, a life insurance company traded on the NYSE
- Dean (Christianity) or principal, the head of a cathedral or collegiate church
- Principal (civil service) or principal officer, the senior management grade in Her Majesty's Civil Service
- The Principal or Diapason, an organ stop on a pipe organ
- Principal, the lead of a section of an orchestra
- Principal sum, the original amount of a debt or investment on which interest is calculated
People with the surname
- Victoria Principal, American actress
- Principle (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Principal"
- All pages with titles containing "Principal"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Principal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.