|Hubs||Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport|
|Company slogan||Acortando Distancias|
|Parent company||Grupo Musiet|
|Headquarters||Las Condes, Santiago Province, Chile|
|Key people||Carlos Musiet (General Manager)|
The airline was established as a charter airline in September 2003 and received approval for scheduled services in June 2009. It is owned by the Musiet family, who in the 1990s owned now defunct National Airlines.
PAL Airlines serves the following scheduled destinations within Chile:
- Arica - Chacalluta International Airport
- Antofagasta - Cerro Moreno International Airport
- Calama - El Loa Airport
- Copiapó - Desierto de Atacama Airport
- Iquique - Diego Aracena International Airport
- Santiago - Comodoro Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport - Hub
Additionally, the airline operates charter flights.
As of December 2011, the PAL Airlines fleet consists of the following aircraft with an average age of 26.2 years:
- "main.swf." (Archive) PAL Airlines. Retrieved on January 25, 2013. "Casa Central*Carmencita 25*Las Condes*Santiago"
- PAL Principal Airlines to launch domestic service in Chile on June 18 08 Jun 2009
- New Chilean Domestic Airline Takes Off June 18 07 Jun 2009
- Aero Latin News PAL ingresa al mercardo 04-Jun-09 (in Spanish)
- PAL Airlines fleet list at planespotters.net
- Official website (Spanish)
|This article related to airlines based in Chile is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|