From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up priory in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A priory is a house of men or women under religious vows headed by a prior or prioress.
Priory may also refer to:
- Priory (ward), electoral district in Manchester, England
- The Priory Hospital, a London mental health hospital best known for treating celebrities for addiction, commonly known as The Priory and owned by the Priory Group
- Priory Records, a record label
Arts & Culture
- Priory School (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Priory"
- All pages with titles containing "Priory"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.