From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pristine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pristine, meaning unsullied, or unmodified from a natural state, may also refer to:
- Bruise Pristine, 1995 song by alternative rock band Placebo
- Pristine Audio, music company founded in 2002
- Priştine Detachment, Ottoman Empire military unit
- Pristine Smut, 1997 album by alternative pop band The Murmurs
- Pristine, an enterprise software company for video collaboration and smart glasses
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pristine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.